1. We've launched a 40% Holiday Sale! Now supports Amazon Pay, and more!
    Click to Visit Store!

Official Helper Application FAQ and Requirements

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Shaded, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaded

Shaded Shaded Management
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +100
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the staff application format thread! Here you can find the format and instructions on applying for staff correctly. If you are interested in helping out the community and would like to apply for a position on our team, simply read this thread and follow the further instructions.

The Staff Team helps ensure that all rules are being followed on the network and do the best to make sure that all players are safe and having fun on the network. Staff Members also deal with many projects on the server, including testing new gamemodes and features that normal players do not have access to.

Please do not ask staff questions regarding your application! All common questions can be found below, and asking what has already been explained below will only have a negative impact on your application.

When will I get a response?
    While making an application can take quite some time, it can also take our Moderators some time to get to your application. There are tons of applications that they have to go through, so please be patient. Please refrain from bringing up your application anywhere on the server, mentioning your application to a staff member will make it instantly denied.

What are the Requirements for applying?
    We have a few requirements that are needed in order to apply for Helper. Failing to meet these requirements will result in your application being denied.
    1. You must be of age 14 or older.
    2. You must have made a purchase on the server store.
    3. The ability to record in at least 720p+ and is a must (Preferably 30 FPS+.)
    4. You must not be currently staff on another minecraft server or network.
    5. You must have a gmail address / google account.
    6. At least a post count of 50 or more.
    7. Don't ever ask staff to view or even tell them you have made an application it's a instant deny.
    8. If you've been demoted or have retired you must wait a period of 1 month before re-applying.
    Can I apply for Moderator or Admin?
    No. All staff members begin at the Helper rank and few are selected to be promoted to Moderator. We do not have any positions available for Administrator as this requires an invitation.

What will happen if I get accepted?
    Applications go through a few stages before actually getting accepted onto the team. If you are accepted, you will receive a reply with further information regarding your next steps.

If I am under the age limit, can I still apply?
    We do not make any exceptions to the age limit. If you submit an application without meeting this requirement, your application will be instantly denied.

#1 Shaded, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
    • Informative x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Cookie x 1
    • GG x 1
    • Hype x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.